About UsWe, Metal Arch Porta Cabins Pvt. Ltd., established in the year 2008, are one of the topmost manufacturer and suppliers of a broad range of best quality Portable Cabins, Bunk Houses, Portable Containers, and much more. These portable cabins and toilets are easy to operate and require minimum maintenance. The stainless steel and other basic materials, which are best in the market, are used for the purpose of manufacturing of Portable Cabins and Toilets.
Owing to their high performance, energy efficient design, longer functional life, and noise-free operation, these portable cabins, and toilets offered by us are highly demanded in the market. Offered by us at industry leading prices, these portable cabins and toilets offered by us are highly appreciated among our customers. These portable cabins and toilets can be customized as per the specifications provided by the customers.
It is due to our well-equipped infrastructure that we have been able of cater to huge clientele across the world. These cabins and toilets are highly demanded across Airports Factories, Marine yards, Construction sites, Quarries Convention centers, Playgrounds, Water treatment plants, Toll booths, Security Guard Cabins and Toilet/Bath Rooms. For the purpose of delivering the offered thermal and laminating machines within the assured time frame, we have set up and maintained a huge distribution network Established by our Mr. Nayyar Alam (Managing Director), we have been able to cater to a remarkable position in this domain in such short period of time. Keeping in mind the convenience of our customers, we offer them multiple modes of payment such as cash, online and demand draft.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Nayyar Alam Sheikh|
- ACC Concrete Limited, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IVRCL Limited, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Lanco Infratech Limited, Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Registered Address||B-205, Mahavir Vaibhav, Plot No, 30, Sector-11, Koperkherane, Navi Mumbai-400709|
|Industry||portable cabins, portable homes and mobile toilet|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Legal Status of Firm||Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 2013|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Nayyar Alam Shaikh|
|Annual Turnover||2010-11 Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore Approx.|
|Size of Premises||18,000 square feet|
Backed by a well-equipped infrastructure unit, we are able to meet the specific requirements of our clients. Our infrastructure unit is spread across a sprawling area and has an adequate installed capacity which helps us in meeting bulk requirements of clients within the stipulated time frame. Fitted with latest machines and equipment, our infrastructure facilities, further assist us to be at par with the current market trends. Furthermore, to ensure the smooth running of all the business operation, we have divided our infrastructure into different sections.
Some of the machines installed in our infrastructure include:
- Cutting machines
- Milling machines
- Drilling machines
- Bending machines
- Drill Machines
- Welding machines
- Gas cutting sets
- Chaser and lathe machine for bolts fabrication
- Quality surface grinding machines
To be the premier supplier of Portable Cabins and other prefabricated structures, creating exceptional value for our customers, our people, our investors and for the communities in which we live.
For our “Customers”
For our “Employees”
- "To create exceptional value and exceed our customers' expectations, while performing in a safe and responsible manner. We will create exceptional value for our customers by understanding their needs and then providing the right quality products and services at the right time, every time. We will earn our customers' trust and loyalty as we work together with them as partners to build profitable enterprises.
- To create an environment of mutual respect, trust, continual learning and personal accountability, where every employee has an opportunity to attain personal satisfaction and growth. We will foster a team environment, one that values team success over individual accomplishments.
For our “Communities”
- To be a responsible corporate member within the communities in which we live. We will commit sufficient time and resources toward the betterment of our communities and environment through active company sponsored initiatives as well as actively encouraging individual employee involvement.
Metal Arch is committed to exceeding customer expectations by providing the highest quality products and services. Our people are dedicated to creating long-term profitable relationships by continually increasing value through reducing variation and eliminating waste in everything we do.
Some of our esteemed clients
- ACC Limited
- Advance Mining Technologies
- DB Power Limited
- Dong Yong
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Samsung Engineering
- The Lindge Group
- Shell: The shell shall be fabricated from tested quality steel duly welded, comprising of the base frame, peripheral structure, self-draining roof, one entry door and 03 nos. of windows. The eight corners shall be sufficiently strengthened to facilitate transportation, lifting & placing.
- Base Frame: The base frame shall be made of pressed mild steel channel section. The main structural element shall be of 125 mm x 75 mm "I" beam and cross members shall be of 'C' channels section size 100 mm x 50 mm.
- Side and End Walls: The side and end frame shall be made out of pressed sections of suitable profiles / Pillars of sufficient strength. Exterior wall shall be made up of 1.6mm MS specially corrugated sheet, whereas 9mm particle board would be used for interior walls. These steel sheets shall be treated for corrosion resistant. Panels shall be vertically corrugated. Sheets shall be continuously welded to top side and base structure so as to offer better strength to weight ratio.
- Flooring Systems: On the bottom frame 18 mm thick Marine plywood shall be fixed by means of self tapping screw. PVC Vinyl flooring shall be fixed on the plywood sheet.
- Roof: Self draining type roof shall be made out of 1.6mm thick M.S. Sheet, adequate roof bows are to be provided. Roof shall be adequately cambered for draining of rainwater. Interior paneling shall be done in 9mm particle board with adequate insulation.
- Paint: Red oxide primer for Bunk House & chlorinated Rubber for final 2 coats.
- Insulation: 50 mm thick Glass wool Insulation shall be used for walls & 75 mm thick insulation material to be provided for roof.
- Inner Paneling: The interior shall be aesthetically finished so as to give custom built appearance with extremely high quality workmanship. All vertically & horizontal corners shall be neatly & smoothly finished with Aluminum sections. The Paneling of side walls & roof shall be of 9 mm thick decorative laminated board.
- Main Entry Door: The size of the door shall be of 6' height x 3' width. The door shall be of external opening type made out of the same material as wall panels with door closing unit. The construction of the door shall be double skin steel construction with 40 mm thick glass wool insulation. The peripheral edges of the door shall be sealed with double gaskets to make it waterproof & leak proof. The door interior shall be finished with same material matching with that of the bunk house interior. The door shall be provided with locking arrangement with separate handles on both sides of the door as required. Main door will be insulated & fitted with Godrej Mortise lock & power bolt.
- Aluminum Windows: 03 number of Aluminum powder coated windows, sliding type shall be provided, made of Aluminum section, 5 mm thick, clear vision glasses are to be fitted to it.
- Electrical System: The Bunk House will be provided with electrical wiring suitable for 250 volt, 50 HZ single phase AC power supply. All electrical wiring shall be concealed. Bulk head & 2 nos. of tube lights shall be provided. Suitable copper cables shall be used for lighting circuits. The copper cables used will be of 3/1.9 cable for lighting circuits. ISI mark & concealed in PVC conduits insulated copper wire shall be used for wiring to be done in PVC conduit with small size distribution board with MCB protection and to separate with main supply.
Assisted by a team of talented and experienced professionals, we are able to provide our clients with quality range of Porta Cabins, Office Cabins, Shipping Containers, Security Cabins and Bunk Houses. All our team members are committed to offering our clients with excellence in the entire range of products. Moreover, they are well versed in their respective fields and have rich years of industry experience. Our dextrous and hardworking professionals work with close coordination with each other so as to ensure the smooth running of business operations. Furthermore, we regularly train our team members to make them flexible enough to handle any kind of work pressure.
Our team consists of:
- Sourcing agents
- Quality controllers
- Research associates
- Management personnel
- On-site support experts
- Civil engineers
- Interior designers
- Sales & marketing executives
- Skilled and semi-skilled workers
Sustainable construction includes techniques that contribute to creating a healthy environment for the future. This relates to both interior and exterior environments and starts with buildings that are energy efficient. While part of saving energy depends on the everyday practices of individuals, energy efficiency is more than remembering to turn off the light switch when you walk out of the room. With sustainable construction, energy efficiency is built into the structure.
The modern portable building, or “knock-down” building, was first developed by United States firm Porta-Kamp in 1955. The first portable building under the trade name Porta cabins was developed in 1961 in York (UK) by Donald Shepherd.
Portable modular buildings or Portable Cabins have various uses. They are often seen, alone or in groups, as temporary site offices on building sites (where they are often stacked two high with metal stairs to reach the upper level; see also Construction trailer). Other uses for these and other types of portable buildings are as guard shacks, rural offices, on-site changing rooms, etc. Some portable buildings are very complex by joining units these forming large office blocks. (even over several floors). These are often disguised as a normal building often with brick style cladding and a traditional pitched roof. Tara Park developed by Liverpool City Council have even used portable buildings to create temporary/permanent domestic housing for communities complying with UK building regulations and disabled access.
Due to population increases in many areas, portable buildings are sometimes brought in to schools to provide relief from overcrowding. Portable classroom buildings often include two classrooms separated by a partition wall and a toilet.
Owing to the following factors, we have been able to strengthen our position in the industry:
- Adequate manufacturing capacity
- Skilled workforce
- Hi-tech products & system
- Customized products range
- Quick and easy order procedure
- Capable of taking projects on turnkey basis
- Timely delivery
Our Projects are:
- Azam Campus Pune
- Hyderabad Airport
- Shayona Corporationt
What Are You Looking For ?